Welcome to Composer Blog

Close for preparing

Sunday 18 March 2012

06/02/2012 Journal

                      On the week of 6 February, this week is quite a busy week for most people, because of we all got presentation for principle of economic on Tuesday and article for English for business and also, we had to make a speech for Essential English as well. For the speech, I talk about “Otaku”, which is the Japanese jargon words means of someone that very addict to cartoon and live their lives with it. And also, I have some of other speech of my friend such as, Arkar speech, which is about game online. On Tuesday morning, I had to give a presentation about import and export substitution to the class for about 10 minutes. I made many mistake during the presentation but the overall is acceptable. This week is the cooking week for me, because I had spent sometimes to practices how to bake a cake for the whole week. With the total of nine cakes, only the last one that works very well on both taste and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment