Welcome to Composer Blog

Close for preparing

Sunday 18 March 2012

30/01/2012 Journal

                  On the week of 30 January, we all get to known ours score for the mid-term exam for the left subject, out of six subject I passes only five, which is an ok for me, but I need to improve myself for final exam. Also, this week is the start of all new assignment and topic to study, especially GMS and principle of Economic. For principle of economic class, ours teacher gave us a group presentation to do for only a week. In presentation, he gave us a choice to choose topic out of twenty topics. Also, for the GMS, ours teacher taught us new topic is etheric and minority people in GMS region, with video to help understanding, but I feel it kind of boring. This week is the beginning of February, which we called it as “Moths of Love”, so I had brought some of cooking equipment and ingredient with me as well to do some, baking for Chocolate and cake. This was the preparing for the Valentine’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment