Welcome to Composer Blog

Close for preparing

Sunday 18 March 2012

13/02/2012 Journal

                       On the week of 13 February, this is the week that most people called it LOVE week, because of Valentine’s Day on 14 of February. University also provided the Valentine’s event for student as well on 14 February night in Auditorium B, I was in charge of making dessert for the student who come to the event and also in charge of photographer for event as well. But I did not go to the event because of I was tired of the night before Valentine, that I had to bake brownie cake for 40 people with some of senior and also decorate my cake and chocolate that will gave to people on the morning. For the event, I just come to delivery brownie and cupcake and went back to dormitory to get some rest. On 15 of February was my sister birthday so I use the picture of cake that baked on 14 to send it to her as a present for her 17 birthday. The rest of the week is quite a normal, got some homework for English for business and essential English, also there is no class for principle of economic because of the group presentation that has not finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment